Broder Feed Barn
Broder Feed Barn -BROCS
The Calving Shed was one built in 1952, using lumber milled from trees felled on the Broder family farm. Also referred to as the Heifer Barn, the shed stood amid the rolling pastures and provided protection for the many dairy cows living on the farm. The farm was named Horseshoe Farm because of its shape on a map, but never served as home to horses.